All 4 art Reviews

SHOWTIME!! SHOWTIME!!

Awesome art dude! If this was just starting out, I'd wish you the best in drawing them their stuff (I'm thinking posters, but it's anime, so more likely drawing animation than posters).

BTW, I see you tagged it under toonami. I dont remember seeing it on the Saturday night lineup recently. If you dont know people, Toonami is back: 12 to 6am.

MikeLuckas responds:

Actually it was on Toonami for a little while.

Ramona Flowers Ramona Flowers

A solid mate of mine I've known forever LOVES hot badass girls in stuff: Ramona Flowers, Liona from KOF (hint hint, look for some of her Shadman. I see potential there for you.), et cetera. Not sure to refer him to this and other Ramona pics you done or not. Also nice tattoo on the back.

Pet Panty Pet Panty

Moondog: if that sickens you...good. That means you can actually appreciate it. If you were trying to show disapproval of his work, you would not care about it in any such way. Literally. Like neither care for it nor hate it. Just not even get it. That's worse than anything.

On a side note: damn man, this is fucking good! Have you ever worked with zombies eating and gangbanging that girl from Resident Evil (any girl, really) and shes genuinely freaking the fuck out, shooting wildly trying to run and shit? Ive seen a fair share your stuff, not seen anything that!

Kaiyo at the park Kaiyo at the park

Good lesson learned!

Do not fall asleep wearing only lingerie in a park!

Vortex00 responds: